BENCHMARK FR Flame Resistant Face Mask Neck Gaiter, One Size, Soft FRC
Learn More about the Benchmark FR Neck Gaiter
The BENCHMARK FR arc and flame-resistant neck gaiter was developed because a customer had a problem and we found a solution. The problem was that their linemen would be up in a bucket truck drilling into creosote poles and the shavings would fly into their face and mouth. They didn’t like wearing a full-face mask or balaclava, so we created a product that would protect them, but wasn’t as cumbersome.
Our FR face mufflers are made from a lightweight 5.2 ounce inherent blend of cotton, modacrylic and nylon, making them soft, durable and comfortable to wear. We’ve incorporated an asymmetrical ribbed stretch panel so it will fit, even if you have a gigantic head. When the temperatures get cold, it provides a layer of protection against the elements. During the hotter months, it wicks away moisture and keeps the sun off your cheeks and neck.
We’ve added some unique graphic styles to our flame retardant neck gaiters because we believe being well protected and looking cool can go together.
If you are working in a bucket truck drilling into a creosote pole or in the oil fields of the Permian Basin, it’s going to keep all the dust and debris out of your face and mouth. It also provides HRC/CAT Level 1 protection, has an ARC Rating (EBT) = 6.4 cal/cm², is NFPA 70E compliant and meets ASTM F1506.
Our SkinSafe fabric means that you can sweat while wearing it and not have to worry about it irritating your skin.
Our FR neck gaiters check all the boxes for safety, comfort, protection and cool factor.
- ARC Rating (EBT) = 6.4 cal/cm²
- HRC/CAT Level 1
- NFPA 70E Compliant
- OSHA 1910.269
- Meets ASTM F1506
The Benchmark FR Difference—Our Pledge To You
FR 4 Life
The flame-resistant properties of your neck gaiter will remain effective regardless of how many times you wash and wear it. It will be just fine!
Our products are safe to wear against the skin. A BENCHMARK FR product is no different than something purchased from a quality clothing retailer. It’s OK to sweat in it!
Proudly Made in America
We manufacture almost all our products in Santa Ana, California. We are proud that the world’s most advanced flame resistant safety gear wears the USA flag
About Benchmark FR
Founded in 2002 by the unlikely collaboration between an engineer and a fashion designer, BENCHMARK FR specializes in making the world’s most advanced flame-resistant clothing and accessories for the energy industry. The FR You Want To Wear!
Since the beginning we focus on making the highest quality products which are better fitting, lighter and more comfortable. We design, test and 3rd party certify our own unique arc & flame-resistant materials. This means a BENCHMARK FR product is nothing like the competitors. We use advanced cellular techniques to create the coolest, most comfortable flame-resistant clothing right here in the USA.
- Est. 2002
- Family Owned Small Business
- Based in Southern California
|Made in USA||✓||✓||✓|
|Flame Resistant for Life||✓||✓||✓|
- ARC FLASH & FLAME RESISTANT FOR LIFE – This 5.2 oz material is a soft, inherent blend of Modacrylic, Cotton and Nylon. They will remain arc and flame retardant regardless of the washes and wear cycles. These neck gaiters, or face masks, are NFPA 70E Compliant, HRC / CAT 1, EBT = 6.4 cal/sq-cm and meet ASTM F1506. Don’t add fuel to the fire in the event of an arc flash or flash fire. One Size Fits All. These FR neck gaiters have an asymmetrical, stretchable rib panel so it can fit any size head.
- TIRED OF ITCHING? SKIN SAFE & LIGHTWEIGHT – This FRC fire resistant fabric is safe to wear directly against your skin when at work. The flame resistant materials used are non-allergenic and will not react with your skin. We voluntarily meet the most stringent international health codes related to formaldehyde, ammonia, arsenic, heavy metals and other toxins. Go ahead and sweat in it.
- SAFETY DOES NOT HAVE TO BE BORING – it can be cool and comfortable. These were developed for an electrical utility whose lineman did not want to wear a respirator or balaclava to keep the creosote off their face in the hot Texas summers. Since launching these fire retardant masks, welders, oil & gas workers, miners and electricians have all worn and loved these for their year round comfort and protection. Every FR face mask comes with a hard hat sticker.
- MADE IN USA FR HEADWEAR FOR MEN & WOMEN – We believe in making high quality fire retardant rated products right here in the USA. These arc and flame-resistant face muffler hoods were designed, developed, tested, printed and sewn at our facility in California. BENCHMARK FR manufactures in-house to ensure quality and value. Proudly bearing the “Made in the USA” label.
- UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRANTY – We stand behind all of our FR Clothing products including our face masks, button tshirts, long sleeve henley shirts, welding pants, bandanas, jackets, and coveralls for men and women. So much that we will repair or replace all BENCHMARK FR clothes, even if the damage was caused by accident. If for any reason these tears or breaks, get in touch with us and we will fix them for free no questions asked. Just don’t lose them!